Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A Blog ABC

My teacher's mind is on the Alphabet lately.
I decided to go through the Alphabet here on my blog and say a little something about each letter.
Here goes:
A - Apples.  We just finished one of my favorite units in Preschool.  I always love telling the kids a fun story about the star in the middle of the apple.  It always amazes them.
B - Blogging.  Sometimes I wonder if I should keep up this blog.  Not sure of its purpose.
C - Christmas.  My favorite time of the year.  I have started some shopping which I do online.
D - Dad.  Not a day goes by that I don't think of my dad and it is usually with a big smile on my face.
E - Eggs.  I made hard boiled eggs today for our salads.  I just really like a salad with eggs.
F - Friday.  Looking forward to this Friday when we go to the Pumpkin Patch with my class.
G - Garden - Ours produced lots of tomatoes and cukes this summer.  I am missing the fresh taste of them.
H - Hunter House.  So happy that Alissa and Nathan are finally in their own beautiful home.
I -  Ice cream.  I love it, but I always end of eating way too much.
J - Jesus circle.  Best time of my day in preschool.  Love teaching the little ones about Jesus.
K - Kevin.  My brother who is always there if I need something.  Reminds me so much of our dad.
L - Lunch.  The same everyday at school, Diet Coke, pretzel sticks, and yogurt.
M - Marge.  My mom who shares a house with us.  Sometimes she talks way too much for my taste, but I know there will be a day when I will miss it.
N - Nine O'clock.  I love that time because it is when I go to bed and read for an hour.  It is my time to be still and reflect.
O - Oscar.  The code word for a lockdown in our school.  I pray we never have to hear that word for real.
P - Pray.  I love to teach my little ones to pray.  There is such power in prayer and I want them to know that power that we all have in prayer.
Q - Quiet.  I love peace and quiet most of the time.
R - Real.  I am always trying to keep it real.
S - Soliana.  My sweet Soli, I love her more that she will ever know.
T - Tizita.  My sweet Tizita, I love her more than she will ever know.
U - United States.  The best place in the world even if it is a bit messed up right now.
V - Voice.  I wish I had a better singing voice, but luckily my Preschoolers do not mind.
W - Weights.  I have been using the weight machines at the Y.  I like it.
X - X-ray.  Hope I don't need one any time soon.
Y - YMCA.  So glad we joined the Y thanks to Mal.  Makes me accountable to exercise.
Z - Zoo.  I love a zoo.  No place better to take the girls.

There I did it.  
I may have to do it again soon.
It was fun.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails