Monday, October 20, 2014

Grandparent's Day Recap

As I mentioned in the previous post, we celebrated Grandparent's Day at St. John's last Friday.
It was a huge success.
We are so blessed to have such amazing grandparents as part of our school family.
My mom and John (Gigi and Grandpa) came to school with Soliana.
Talk about blessings, how blessed am I to have the privilege of being Soliana's preschool teacher.
Here are the pictures of Soli with Gigi and Grandpa at the big day.
 Here are the three before chapel.
 Their first station was in the cafeteria for a snack.
 Gigi has found a friend and is engaged in a deep conversation.
 Their second station was in the Kindergarten room for stories and songs.
 I love how Soli is totally focused on me and the camera.
 Next stop, my room for Fruit of the Spirit necklaces.
 This is very tedious for the big fingers of Grandpa and Gigi.
 I was even able to spend a few minutes working on the necklaces with Soli.
 After the necklaces, they played Bingo, but I didn't get any pictures of that.
The final station was in the gym playing with the parachutes.

Personally, I think this was everyone's favorite place to be.
It was such fun to watch the older people enjoying the parachute play.
I always say, "there is nothing more fun than a parachute."

Tizita has a Grandparent's day this Wednesday.
Neither John nor I are able to go, but Gigi (my mom) will be going.
Courtney will come and get her tomorrow and return her on Thursday.
I know there will be many memories made for her and Tiz.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails