Sunday, August 7, 2011

Having a Smurfy kind of day

Today John and I took Tizita to see the Smurf movie. Here she is with Mimi, who also came along to the movie, on the way to the theater. Of course, we had to buy popcorn, soda, and snacks for the movie.

We all enjoyed the movie. Tiz asked lots of questions about what was going on and there was just enough adult humor to keep John and I entertained as well.

After the movie, Tiz felt as if she knew all these characters personally. I wish I had kept the Smurf items that my girls had when they were little, but they are long gone.

Tiz took this picture of John and I posing by the Smurfs. That is Tiz's little purse, not mine!


After the movie, we went to McDonald's where Tiz enjoyed her first ever cheeseburger. The Happy meal prizes were Smurfs, how perfect is that?

Tiz enjoyed some time in the play area after we finished eating.

It was a great day for all of us.











No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails