Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fun times with our good friend, Joan

Take a step back with me to a few of the good times that we have had with my college roommate, Joan when we get together. A New Year's Eve at Fat Boy's Roadhouse.

My birthday a few years ago at Fat Boy's Roadhouse. A college friend happened to be playing at Fat Boy's on these two occasions which is why we chose to hang out there.

Some Mexican Restaurant on Brady St. Why I chose to wear this circus tent top is beyond me.


Taking a swig at Swig's. You notice that Alissa has joined us on a few occasions, too. I do remember this was a hot August evening.


Sliders at the Harley Restaurant.






Martinis at Tulips on a very cold January night.

And, finally, our night last Saturday at an Italian Restaurant in Joan's hometown of Sout Milwaukee. (not a typo!) It was a fun night as usual even though some of our conversation was very serious as we discussed Natnael and our aging parents.

We got these carnations since it was Valentine's weekend.

John and I really enjoy the restaurants that Joan picks for us since we would never go to these places on our own. Joan keeps us worldly and in touch with culture.

It has been such a blessing to go through life (since college) with a great friend like Joan.



























1 comment:

Kim said...

I really enjoyed meeting Joan when she joined us for one of the celebrations for Alissa and Nathan.. maybe the booze cruise? It always looks like you have such a great time together. College roommates are the best! (I'm pretty fond of my old college roommate too)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails