Saturday, February 11, 2012

Scrapbooking a Memory

Today, as I sit at the dining room which is completely covered with sympathy cards, pictures of Natnael, inspiring quotes, comforting words from friends, cardstock, glue, and stickers, I feel happy and peaceful.
I always knew there was a reason that I find scrapping so much fun. I love to create a memory with special touches. I love seeing my ideas come to life on a page. I love to use my creativity and share it with others through my scrapbooks.
Today I am sharing the memories that we have of Natnael. I am making them part of a permanent book and I will treasure it forever.
I worried, how will I fill up a scrapbook when I never even met my grandson.
There was no need to worry. I have enough to fill up all the pages and then some.
Isn't it a miracle how one little boy that we never even met, has given us so much joy?
God does work in mysterious ways.
I am feeling peaceful and comforted today as I work on this project.

"While we are mourning the loss of Natnael, others are rejoicing to see him in heaven."
Now I must get back to work.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails