Thursday, July 12, 2012

Vacation Time

As you can tell by the ticker on the side of my blog, our vacation time has finally arrived and tomorrow we leave for central Illinois for our week in one of these condos.
You may remember my reservations about vacationing in the middle of Illinois, but I am finding myself actually looking forward to a week with my family, especially the newest member of the family, Soliana. 
Courtney, Paul, Tiz, and Soli will come as far as Watertown tomorrow for lunch at Mullen's and then we will head down to our condo.  Lissa and Nathan will meet us there. 
We have unlimited use of the waterpark and amusement area with the condo so I am looking forward to enjoying those areas with Tizita.  We are also taking our bikes because there is a nice bike trail very close to our condo and there are three state parks within ten minutes.  I am thinking it is like a very mini Wisconsin Dells. 
Alissa also informed me that they have fireworks every Saturday night, so we did not actually miss our July 4th fireworks, we will just see them a week or so late.
I will be sure and update some of the highlights of the vacation, hopefully while we are there, but for sure when we get home.

1 comment:

Verna said...

Hope you have a grand time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails