Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fun at the Pumpkin Patch with our two little Pumpkins


Today was a picture perfect day to visit a pumpkin patch.
We went to Wahlvogel's near Beaver Dam.  It was a new pumpkin patch to us and it was a great, fun filled place.
Courtney and the girls met us there and the fun began.
 Of course, there were lots of head cut outs for photo opps.
 There were the mandatory goats to feed.
Soli was so cute as she approached the goats and would wave and say "Hi" to them.
Here Tiz is either showing her how to feed the goats or she is actually feeding the goat her sister's hand.
 Soli absolutely adores her grandpa and she loves to spend time with him.
 Here are John and I living the American dream.  I like how my head fits perfectly into the hole, but John claims he couldn't fit his head in there.
 There was mini golf.  Here is Tiz posing after her legitimate hole in one.  When we were on a vacation with Mallory and Kev many years ago, we played lots of mini golf and anytime anyone of us got a hole in one, we had to pose like this.  The tradition continues.
 We enjoyed a moment watching the geese in the pond.
 Here we were involved in an intense duck race.  This was a unique, fun activity.

 There were these bouncy horses that you could ride and race on.  I did see other adults on them or I would not have attempted this for fear they would have popped.
 Tiz is clearly in the lead on this race.
 There were big bikes to ride around a track.  Both girls enjoyed doing this.

 We all enjoyed a train ride.
 Tiz, John, and I went into the corn maze and almost did not get out.  Tiz was our leader and she would keep telling us, "I think we are lost," and then she would laugh.
It was lots of fun and we did not have to call 911 to come get us out.
 On the hayride out to the pumpkin patch.
I love how Tiz and Courtney both tilt their heads the same way.
 Tiz picked out this huge pumpkin-40 lbs.  Here grandpa carries it for her while she carries his camera bag.
 Here we are with our two little pumpkins.
After our fun time at the pumpkin patch, we went to Culver's for an ice cream treat.
Soli and Grandpa had so much fun with a few napkins.  They are both easily entertained.
We are now home watching the Badgers and resting.
These big days wear a grandparent out!
I have a favor to ask of anyone reading my blog.
I am having trouble with the comments.
I made a few changes and I am asking that you leave me a message just so I know if things are working better.
Thanks.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like a really fun place to go. I think I would have liked the ducky race!

Verna said...

Looks like you had fun. Kim brought Kenley down and we went to Decatur to Scoval Zoo. Love spending time with my daughter and granddaughter!

Courtney and Paul said...

I was tired out after our big day too...headed to bed at 8:45 and slept soundly until 6:45. Good times.

madj said...

I finally got to my downstairs computer to attempt the message. It WAS a good time. Soli loves to laugh and I am all too willing to give her what she wants.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails