Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Silent Auction Items

 On October 20, we will once again be attending the Alpha Pregnancy center's Silent Auction.
Last year we were unable to attend, but I donated two baskets featuring Courtney's hand crocheted hats and other goodies.  We also gave Ruth and Larry Parker free reign to bid on items for us.
While we missed the fun of being there in person, we still walked away with lots of goodies and were able to give a sizeable donation to the Center.
This year we will be attending and I will again be donation two baskets.
Courtney has generously donated two of her hats again, so I have made the baskets around the theme of her  hats.
The first one is called, "You are my Little Cupcake"
 It features this cute cupcake hat that Courtney made.
I added a package of onesies that are packaged to look like cupcakes.
I also found this cute stackable cupcake. 
 Here is the card that explains the contents of the basket. 
 The second basket features one of Courtney's cute bunny hats and matching diaper cover. 

 I added a Pat the Bunny book which is a wonderful classic that every child should own and a Pat the Bunny flat blanky.
 This is how the little oufit looks on a real baby, I wanted to showcase it, so I
used a little Teddy Bear.
I think both my baskets are great finds and I hope they do well at the auction.
This year there is also a Trivia Night associated with the auction so that should be a fun event all around.
I am also looking forward to finding some nice goodies again for myself.


1 comment:

charity donations said...

I am impressed by the quality of information on this website. There are a lot of good resources here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails