Sunday, October 14, 2012

A fun Night out in Bloomington with the Hunters

Just got back from a fun weekend in Bloomington visiting the Hunters.
The weather was rainy and cool, but we still had a hot time on the town.
Whenever we visit, Alissa and Nathan find us a new restaurant to try.
This time it was Lucca's Bar and Grill where we enjoyed pizza and beers.
After dinner we went over to a Western Bar that they like and engaged in beer drinking and good conversation.
Lissa and I did some shopping in the afternoon and that was fun, too.  I managed to find a few things including the striped shirt I have on in the picture.
John and I were looking forward to stopping in Janesville at Fazoli's for a late lunch on the way home.
We drove up to their parking lot and saw it was all blocked off.  Apparently they had had a fire very recently and were unable to open.
How crazy is that?
We settled for Macdonald's in Milton which was just fine.
Now we will wait to see how the Packers do tonight.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dοеs your blog have a contact pagе? I'm having problems locating it but, I'ԁ like
to shoot you an emаіl. Ӏ've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

Feel free to visit my blog: planetside 2

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails