Wednesday, October 10, 2012

This is just a test

My apologies, I know you have all seen this picture before, but I am having some computer problems and I am testing here.  I am not able to connect to the Internet on my laptop or through my phone, so I am using John's phone to connect. 
Sometimes this technology is too much for me.  Cannot live with it, cannot live without it.  Such a conundrum!
I have to do a big picture post on my Preschool blog later today and I want to be prepared in case this does not work so I can save myself some frustration.
Anyway, here are my sweet daughters at a very fun age.  Would I go back to this age?  Yep, some days I actually would, no computers in my life at this time yet.  Only technology in our house at this time was a stereo that played records, a cassette player, and one black and white TV.  Simpler times...

1 comment:

Verna said...

I remember those simpler days. Now days it is the little ones that age that are showing us how these new tangled gadgets work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails