Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I Just Wanna Be a Sheep

 Last Sunday, my afternoon 4K class and the Kindergarten class sang in church for the first time.
This is very early in the school year for my kids to sing.  The song, "I Just Wanna Be a Sheep," has many big words and is long, so I was a little worried about how it would all work out, but as usual, the kids pulled through and performed beautifully without any problems.
I think whenever one is praising Jesus from one's heart, the end result is perfect.
 This is me and Miss Loberger, our new kindergarten teacher directing the kids.  Have I mentioned how much I love Nicole? 
I waited so long for a Kindergarten teacher that was patient, kind, and fun.
We finally found her.  She and I work together so well.
She is me when I was teaching Kindergarten at St. John's right out of college back in 1975.
I was getting married in June of 1976 right after that first year.
Nicole is getting married in June right after her first year.
I struggled with all the things that hit you as you step into a real classroom.
Nicole struggles with those things, too.
I am so glad that I am here to help her.
By the way, that is her fiance playing the guitar for us.
 It makes me to proud to watch my kids sing so well.
They all seemed very happy while they were singing, too.
It was a good start to a Sunday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails