Friday, October 5, 2012

Ebert's Pumpkin Patch 2012

Today my Preschoolers went on our annual trip to Ebert's pumpkin patch.
My weatherman, Charlie Shortino predicted cold weather and winds.
I tried my best to prepare myself.  I dug out the gloves and a hat, I dressed in layers.
I was ready to face the elements.
But much to my surprise, it was a beautiful fall day with lots of sun and cool crisp air, a near perfect day to pick pumpkins.
 
I don't even know how many pumpkin patch trips I have made to Ebert's over the years both with St. John's and with Mary Linsmeier.  I am guessing at least 20.
 
As I say each year, it was the best trip ever.
I had great parents along as chaperones.
The kids were well behaved and happy.
Ebert's has made many improments and the trip just gets better each year.
 
I have many photos, but I am only posting this one to my blog here.
I love this picture and I think it speaks volumes.
This little boy is the fifth of six children and just look how much his dad is enjoying their time together.
Such a special time when parents come along on this trip and just step back and enjoy the moments with their little ones.
 
It makes me happy to see this photo, I hope you enjoy it, too.
If you are interested in my other blog which is about my Preschool, feel free to hop on over and take a look.  preschoolsj.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Kim said...

Blogger ate my first comment :( We went to our pumpkin patch today and had a great time. Can't wait to see your pics from the zoo today and the time you had with your precious girls!

stisat said...

l6h73b3w30 s2r14b4i80 o4y50o0a08 z6h84g0q99 g7p32t0n70 s0b61d3w22

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails