Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Trick or Treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!

 Since Tizita had spent the night with us, we went trick or treating with the Palacios family on Sunday.
I know Tizita had a great time with her good friends, Sinai and Aquila.
 We had a cowgirl, an Egyptian, and an indian in our group not to mention a mummy, Tinkerbell, an alligator, a knight, a witch, and a skeleton ninja.
Yep, it was a large group, but that is what makes it fun.
The other two moms and Becca Palacios conversed in Spanish so at times I felt like the odd one out, but not in a bad way at all.
Becca is bilingual, married to Jose who is from Mexico and she works as a translator for many of the Mexican families that have relocated to our area.  The two moms that were with us did not speak English very well yet, so that is why they conversed in spanish.
I have had five of the six Palacios children in my preschool over the years.  Becca is one of my favorite moms and I love her kids.  Tizita enjoys the twins, too, so it was a good group to trick or treat with.

 What is more fun than being able to walk down the middle of the street on this special day of the year.  All rules are set aside.
 We walked so far that everyone had to take a candy treat at one point.
 Here we are on our home stretch.
Saying Good bye to good friends after a fun afternoon.
Now home to eat that candy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails