Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy Birthday to my Baby

Thirty three years ago on January 7 at 6:50 AM I had my second and last baby,
Alissa Marie Damman
made her entry into our very snowy, cold world.
She was three weeks late and then when she finally decided to make her entry, she couldn't even wait for a doctor to deliver her.
She was delivered by a nurse
She weighed in at just over 8 lbs and had a full head of hair.
This was Alissa on her baptism day.
And here she is on her first birthday.

Alissa has been a bright spot in our lives since the day she was born.
She has a great sense of humor, an overabundance of sarcasm, and just the right amount of an "I don't care" attitude.
She has been a great daughter, granddaughter, sister, niece, wife, and aunt.
She has been a blessing to so many.
I wish she lived closer to us so I could spend more time with her, but I know she is very happy in Bloomington and we always enjoy a road trip to the south.
Today I wish Alissa a very happy day and a year full of dreams come true.

1 comment:

madj said...

Yes, happy birthday to our baby girl.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails