Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Grandparents day for Tizita

 Tizita had Grandparent's Day at her school this past Wednesday.
Neither John nor I were able to take off on such short notice, so Courtney asked my mom, Gigi to come up for a few days and attend Grandparent's day with Tizita.
What a fun few days was had by all.
My mom just got home and she has been talking non stop about all the fun she had with her sweet great granddaughters.
What a blessing they are to each other.
The above photo was taken as they were both dropped off at school for the grandparent festivities.
 On Tuesday evening my mom was able to attend the science fair and chili supper with Courtney, Paul, Tiz and Soli.
Here is the robot that Tizita made out of recycled materials.
 Here she is showing off some of her artwork.
 Soli spent some time just hanging out in the gym.
 Both girls enjoyed some playtime in Tizita's classroom.
Here is the morning ritual otherwise known as breakfast with Gigi.
My mom said she actually rode Soli's little car with her and now she is feeling it in muscles that she hasn't used for years.  
She is a pretty spry lady for 84!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’m impreѕsed, I must say. Rarely dο I come acrosѕ a blοg thаt’s equally eduсative and engagіng, аnd without а ԁoubt,
уou've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something that not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I came across this during my hunt for something regarding this.

Stop by my blog post :: can you buy ephedra
My page :: pure ephedrine

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails