Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Fall

We are experiencing a beautiful fall here in Wisconsin.
The weather has been mild, the days sunny, and the color is gorgeous.
Some falls are not this pleasant.
It seems we go from the heat of summer to the cold of winter without any fall at all, but this year is different.
This year is what living in a place with four seasons is all about.
We took a walk on Sunday and I took photos of fall.
Enjoy.
 Our yard is full of fallen leaves.
 Our burning bush is beautiful this year.



 I love the blue sky against the colored leaves.






 The reflection in the river is so pretty, too.
 Lots of geese have stopped off on their way South.


















We were amazed at the size of this oak leaf.
I know these beautiful days are numbered.
I want to live in denial.
I want to live the dream that this will be our first winter with no snow!

1 comment:

madj said...

You take darn good photos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails