Wednesday, January 8, 2014

And I got the Pictures to post!

'
 I had to switch search engines in order to allow the photos to load, but it finally worked, so here are some of the photos of Alissa in honor of her Birthday yesterday.
The top one is from her second birthday.
I vividly remember that cake, it was so over done with decorations!
'
 I just love the above and below pictures.
They make me sad because John and I looked so young and so happy.
Not that we are not happy now, but wow, those were the best days of my life for sure.
I also think I need to take this photo to my hair stylist so she can make my hair its natural color.
\
Just look at all the hair on that sweet little girl.
This was a Halloween costume, one of our best creations, especially the braids.
It's PippyLongstocking in case you couldn't recognize her.
I used hangers to make her braids stick out like that.
The girls enjoying a kitty cocktail at Grandpa Ken's bar.
He was their personal bartender.
We still enjoy our times down in the basement around this bar, so many happy memories of Ken.

A Mother's Day a long time ago.
And I will leave you with this photo of the girls on one of our many trips to St. George Island.
Such good times down on the Island.
So, now you have been able to see some photos of Alissa and the rest of us.
Like I said, it is bittersweet to see these photos.
Sweet memories for sure, but bitter because I miss my life back then.
Would I wish it back, probably not, because I am sure I am only recalling the happy times and forgetting  the stressful, worrisome times.
When we are eighty, I will probably look at photos from today and think that it was the best time of my life, too.

1 comment:

madj said...

Did you want your natural haircolor now, or from back then?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails