Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Happy Birthday Sweet Natnael, we will never forget you

Tomorrow, March 20, Natnael will be four years old.
He will be celebrating in heaven, but we want him and everyone to know that his grandma and grandpa will never forget  him.
We never got to meet him personally or hold him on our laps or read him our favorite books or take long walks with him, but he still touched our hearts in a very special way and we were waiting for him to join our family.
God had other big plans for this little man.
Today, on FB, I read a post by a friend who adopted a little boy named Tesh.
I met this friend on an Ethiopian adoption forum that I turned to when we lost Natnael.
God definitely had a hand in bringing us together.
Her son, Tesh had been best friends with Nathnael at the Care Center, she had met Natnael just weeks before he died.
She says her son, Tesh, talks about his buddy Natnael often.
It makes me feel good to "know" someone who actually "knew" Natnael and as I read  her posts and see her many photos, I can imagine how Natnael would be growing and the things he would be doing.
This is Tesh on his fourth birthday.
This is one of a few pictures that I have of Natnael at the Care Center.
I can only imagine how happy he would have been on his fourth birthday.
I know we would have had a grand celebration as we do for Soli and Tiz on their birthdays.
But, in the same breath, I know he is happier than I can even imagine celebrating up in heaven.
So, Happy Birthday Natnael, we love and miss you every day and wait patiently for the day we will se you again!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails