Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Sweet Soli in Preschool

First off, the oil pulling is going well.
John has joined me in the ritual.
Found out the Courtney and Paul have been oil pulling for the last week, too.
Alissa tells me it is all a big SCAM perpetrated by coconut oil companies to sell more coconut oil.
She may be right, but it can't hurt, can it?

Now on to something new.
Soliana comes to my preschool once a week.
I am so thankful that Courtney brings her all the way from Oshkosh so I can have her in my class just like I had Tizita.
Such a treat to be her first teacher and watch her grow and play in Preschool.
Here are a few pictures from her times in school with me.
Here she is with her sweet smile after putting on her shiny scale from the rainbow fish.
 This is Soli and her two friends, Katrina and Paige.  They were all dressed up to go to the beach on a very cold, snowy day.
 Enjoying a snack.
 Soli and Paige were taking cover during a tornado in the train center.
 Nothing so sweet as secrets between friends.
 Painting on hat and scarf day.
Dancing with a scarf.
I just love having her in my class.
I may be a bit biased, but I think she is just about the cutest thing ever.
Her smile just brightens my day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails