Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy Birthday John! 55 years!


I revisited my birthday post to John of last year. (If you want to read it, just go to Jan. 2009 on the sidebar, I would have brought it back here, but don't know how and don't have time to learn)

Anyway I must have had much more time on my hands last year to be able to write such a nice tribute to John. I still mean every word of it, just too much farming and cafe world to take time to write such nice things this year.

On that note, Happy Birthday to my husband and best friend. I hope this year feels like Mardi Gras every day!

I love you!

2 comments:

Kim said...

We can teach you how to do hyperlinks if you REALLY want to know (but I think all of your readers can find the old post). Gotta hit John's FB page to send my birthday wishes!

madj said...

Thanks, again, for the birthday wishes, the tribute, the GREAT from-srcatch lasagna and German chocolate cake and the gifts.

Kim, no need. Thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails