Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy Twenty Ten

As you might remember from last year's post (or not) I am not fond of making a big deal out of one year ending and a new one beginning. I just like to ease into the new year as if it is just another day. That being said, look at how I ushered it in last night with my good friend and college roommate Joan! Looks like I threw caution to the wind! We really did have a fun night. We started with appetizers at Joan's while we watched her dvd of her photos from a trip to Egypt. I think they were beautiful although she had them set up to show for only one second each so I am not too sure. It was funny. I think she will have to perfect her travel log before she takes it on the road! After that we went to Champs for a yummy dinner and headed over to Fat Boy's Roadhouse where our college friend John Giliberti was playing in his band. It was such a fun time. It felt right to toast the New Year with good friends! So, at least for this year, it was a big deal.




There was dancing, too.



And lovely ladies to toast in the New Year! Happy New year everyone. Let's hope it is a good one filled with God's richest blessings for all of us.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails