Sunday, February 7, 2010

Another fun filled Tiz weekend!

We just finished up another very Tiz filled fun weekend. Now we will have two weekends which will be Tiz free until we can weekend with her again. I am the lucky one since I get to see her on Wednesdays when she comes for school though!
We began by all of us meeting at John's folks in New Berlin to celebrate all the January and February birthdays. John's mom put on a great feast as usual and we found out his dad will be home from the nursing home (asylum as Jack calls it) for good on Monday! Alissa and Nathan joined us there, too, so that was a fun celebration.
After our lunch there Courtney, Paul, and Tiz headed to Watertown for the night. We just sat around and let ourselves be entertained by Tiz who just happens to be a one woman show.
Here she is modeling her new swim goggles. I think she is headed down the same swimming road as her mama and her Aunt Alissa. She wears them well, don't you think?

We gave her a few early Valentine's Day presents including this cute pink Teddy Bear and a pez machine. Here she is showing off both her gifts.

On Sunday, my Preschool class sang in church and here are my sweet kids all ready to sing. Aren't they just a beautiful group of children? You can see Tiz in the front row. Most of the little ones don't actually sing, but they sure stand up there nicely. The older threes, fours, and fives carry us! They did a very nice job, too.


I let Tiz have my camera to take a few shots. I found this rather disturbing shot of her doll, Mimi when I downloaded the photos. While it is quite artsy, it reminds me of those movies where the dolls come to life and do evil things! I think I will put Mimi in the closet tonight! (Just kidding, Tiz)

1 comment:

madj said...

I saw her take that Mimi close-up.
It was a good weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails