Monday, February 22, 2010

Pajama Day at Preschool

Today was Pajama day at Preschool. These are the faces that looked up at me all day today. I inherited these Sponge Bob slippers from Mallory a few years ago and they come in so handy for these special days at school.
This is my class all dressed in their pretty pajamas. We had Little Mermaid, Incredible Hulk, penguins, Hannah Montana, snowmen, G.I. Joe, Green Bay Packers, Buzz Lightyear, and everything in between. Plus we had an assortment of slippers, blankies, and stuffed friends.

We read the book, "There were ten in the bed." After reading the story, the kids put on the play and rolled around when we said, "Roll over, roll over..." Such a simple activity, but the kids love it. Here are some of them waiting for their turn to roll.
Then we dance to the CD, "Late Last Night while you were Asleep." It is such a fun song for the kids to act out.
After the CD, it was time to put our stuffed animals in the parachute and give them a ride.

Our last activity was Sleeping Puppies which is a record game where the kids pretend to be sleeping puppies. One puppy walks around and puts a bone by one of sleeping puppies who is laying very quietly. Not only is it fun for the kids it also calms everyone down.

After today, I have decided that it would be a fine thing to wear pajamas to school everyday. It is so comfy and I could just roll right out of bed and head to school! Yep, Pajama day everyday gets my vote!





1 comment:

Kim said...

We do a lot of PJ days at the Brockman house right now. Don't know what I'm gonna do when I have to wear work clothes again. "There were 10 in the bed" is on our toddler tune cd and that song just gets STUCK in my head EVERY time ;o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails