Friday, July 1, 2011

New Computer, new look for the Blog

Today I come to you from a brand spankin' new laptop, picked out especially to fit all my needs, by my daughter Alissa and SIL Nathan.  It was necessary to purchase a different laptop after the death of my school Acer and the severe sickness of our other Acer.  Nathan has reminded me to treat this new Dell as if it were one of my own children and not like step-children named "Acer."  Basically, he doesn't want me to eat and drink around this computer and to use a soft touch.   Nathan never lets me forget that my Acers have keys missing as well as other crucial parts which have fallen off due to my antics.  Bottom line is that I saved for this laptop for a long time and I know I will treat it with much care and gentle touches. 
To go along with this new laptop, I also updated the look of my blog. 
New beginnings all around.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails