Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cute hat and new coat

Here is my sweet little Tizita in her new Easter bonnet. She was off to somewhere important in her little blue car and as you can see she was drinking and driving! Just Grandma's diet coke though!

This is my new coat. I had eyed this coat up and tried it on a few times at Kohl's but at the price of $180.00 there was no way I was buying it. The last time I went out to Kohl's I was armed with $70.00 worth of gift cards from my students and I was in search of a new swimsuit. I saw this coat on the 80% off rack and picked it up for a mere $30.00. I was so excited. Although it is not a swimsuit, it sure is a cute coat. By the way I did find a swimsuit that night, too, so it was one of those rare successful shopping trips that leaves one feeling that they have won some type of shopping battle!
We are off to Door County in about a half hour. We will be heading up to Oshkosh to meet up with Courtney, Paul, and Tizita who will join us for our little get away to DC. It is a beautiful, sunny day out there, a perfect day for a trip up north. I will fill you all in on details later.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kim said...

Cute coat! WHy no modeling pics of the new swimsuit? Enjoy your day in DC.

Verna said...

Hope you have a very enjoyable week end!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails