Thursday, March 26, 2009

Uneventful week

It has been an uneventful week around these parts. Rain and wind everyday with some snow predicted for Saturday. Did anyone ever say they actually enjoyed March????? What a foolish sentiment, indeed!

Getting back to the classroom after a week of spring break has been very easy. The kids are always excited to get back after a break and they play with all the toys as if they are brand spanking new. A three year old is easy to please in my classroom. We also made our annual donkeys out of yardsticks with a donkey head attached. The kids ride their donkeys into Jerusalem as we study the Palm Sunday story. Everyone always enjoys this lesson!

It doesn't help that I am on Tizu withdrawal either. It was wonderful to be able to spend so much time with Tizu (her mama and papa, too) and I miss her this week. So much so that I had to set up a play date for her with Grandpa and I on Saturday. We will go to Oshkosh to deliver a booster chair for her (this was my excuse to get up there) and take her either to the museum or the park depending on the weather. After that we will have lunch with her. Just knowing that I will be able to see her has made this week a good one. I am trying not to live my life counting the days between Tizu visits, but it is difficult. I think I need a hobby!

So, uneventful is good...

3 comments:

Verna said...

My week has been uneventful too. Actually boring on some days, and I have plenty of hobbies to keep me busy when I'm home.

madj said...

What happened to the coasters, the cards, macreme?

Kim said...

Enjoy your trip to see Tizu on Saturday. I hope the weather is nice so you can go to the park but I'm sure either place will be fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails