Thursday, March 12, 2009

I've been a Grandma for six months!


Today I am celebrating my six month anniversary as a Grandma! A Grandma to the sweetest, most precious little lady ever! So far, being a Grandma has exceeded my wildest dreams. So, today, I take a moment to Thank God for bringing Tizita into our lives and I ask Him to make me worthy of being her Grandma. (Although I have done that everyday since she has been home, but today is special) This weekend we are heading up to Door County with Courtney, Paul, and Tizita. I am looking forward to spending a few days with my sweet girl. Please read the previous post if you have not done so.
As a side note, I no longer have my love affair with March. I am officially saying it is not anywhere near my favorite month. I was taken in by one very nice day which has since been followed by a week of high winds, cold temps, a boatload of rain and some snow. So speed by fickle March, bring on April!

4 comments:

madj said...

Can I share my grandparent joy with Tizu? Congrats, Grandma

Kim said...

Sherri although I haven't seen you in action with your little lady of a granddaughter, I know without a doubt that you are a MAGNIFICENT grandma! I am so happy for both you and John as well as everyone else blessed to have Tizzy in their life. I hope you have a enjoyable weekend with the family.

Your Pal, M said...

Congrats Grandmother... I was wondering why you liked march so much because quite frankly it sucks!

Courtney and Paul said...

It must have been your Grandma brain that made you think you liked March! I'm happy you retracted the statement. HA! Looking forward to the weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails