Thursday, May 28, 2009

Officially waiting for another Grandchild!

Just got the official word from Courtney-the paper chase is over and everything has been sent in for our second grandchild from Ethiopia! The wait is significantly longer this time around, but I think it will be easier because we already have Tizita here with us to help us pass the time. Estimated time of referral is sometime at the end of 2010 with travel in March of 2011.

I read on my daily calendar yesterday, "Your life is God's novel, let him write it." This is a time for us to step back and just let God write this chapter in his own way and his own time.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I just read that on Courtney and Paul's blog too! That is so great!

Melissa said...

Kim told me this morning. That is great news. I wish them luck!
It is too bad they have to wait so long. That must be so hard.

madj said...

Congratulations, Grandma!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails