Thursday, July 30, 2009

Blogger's Block - it is what it is...

For the first time in a long time I seem to have come up with blogger's block. I am used to getting scrapper's block when I just cannot seem to do anything with a scrapbook project, but this is something new to me. I guess things have been pretty uneventful around these parts lately and I just don't feel like doing a post on our new sink pipe put in by the plumber last week to the tune of two hundred bucks or on my Thursday adventures in St. John's Day Care although I could write a book on that subject if I was in the right frame of mind.
So, that being said I think I will just do a few thoughts on "it is what it is..."
President Obama and his stupid teachable moment and his Bud Lite-it is what it is...
The plumber's bill-it is what it is...
Rain again on the weekend-it is what it is...
School rooms-it is what it is...
Big Brother-it is what it is...
The hand you are dealt-it is what it is...
Taking control-it is what it is...
My life right now-it is what it is...
AND THIS BLOG ENTRY-IT IS WHAT IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Verna said...

That's what I call- an uneventful life- just whatever happens when I get to those days.

I've been really busy and haven't had time to really think about things lately either. Or is it simply OLD AGE setting in for me?
sigh...smile :)

How long before school starts again?

Your Pal, M said...

My life these days it is what... wait for once my life is pretty much awesome! Ha it is what it is indeed my friend.

yanmaneee said...

pandora
lebron 17
supreme clothing
supreme clothing
yeezy
off white shoes
curry 6 shoes
moncler
birkin bag
balenciaga

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails