Saturday, July 25, 2009

Planes, Trains, Automobiles, and/or boats...

Last night we went out with our good friends, Connie and Paul. They are our Jimmy Buffet, angel sharing, St. George Island, Wausaunian forever friends. They will be celebrating their 35th anniversary next May and we will be following by celebrating our 35th in June of 2011. I have been toying with several different ideas as to where John and I should celebrate this big event. My ideas have been scattered and all over the map sometimes traveling by car, sometimes by train, sometimes by plane, sometimes by boat. You know how much of the fun is in the anticipation and planning. I have also been paying myself $10.00 a day to put toward this vacation/celebration.
Well, in talking with Connie and Paul over some shark water (and, yes, Courtney, I think it tastes very much like college, however the other three did not agree with me) and beers, it seems they too, have been talking about a trip of some sort. Actually it was mostly Paul and his ideas were right on track with mine. So, now the research begins for this big trip in 2011. I will just whet your curiosity here and not go into any of the ideas but suffice it to say it will involve planes, trains, automobiles, and/or planes.

2 comments:

madj said...

Well, since you and Paul are so in sinc, why don't you two get married?

Sherri said...

Who knows what might happen after this adventure? For sure there will be some swinging and swapping going on!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails