Sunday, July 26, 2009

Our President acted stupidly...


This blog has not been political nor is it my intention to make political statements on here. You can mossy on over to John's blog if it is politics you want, but I could not resist this post especially after seeing this sign on our bike ride yesterday. It inspired me to post. John also posted about it on his blog, but it was me who came up with the idea.
I feel we need to take these signs down since the police are no longer able to stop suspicious activity outside your home because the President says they act stupidly. I asked why is it his business to stick his nose into a local police situation. Now I realize that a reporter asked his opinion on what happened during his health care speech, but he should have answered, "I don't know the whole story, so I cannot comment at this time." It upsets me that he made it racial. The police were called to the home and were doing their job when they asked for ID from the black professor. He, for some reason, refused to show it. Why? I would surely show ID to a police officer when asked and then I would thank him for doing his job and checking on my home even though it was me who was breaking in. Where is the racism here? I am afraid this president is going to create racism with stupid remarks! There I am done being political at least for the time being.

1 comment:

madj said...

Well said. BHO IS the conutry's top law enforcement officer by way of the residency. Ooh boy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails