Sunday, August 30, 2009

One year ago today

Today I am letting my mind wander back to a year ago when we celebrated Alissa and Nathan's wedding. In ways it seems like only yesterday, but in other ways it feels like ages ago. It too months and months to plan and in an instant it was over. I think Alissa had just the kind of wedding that she wanted and I know that everyone who was there had a fantastic time. So come take a walk with me down memory lane...
Sisterly advice
Alissa and her bridesmaids
Mr. and Mrs. Hunter leavng the church after the service.
We are looking pretty good if I do say so myself.
Here is Paul rocking out on the bass. Hard to believe he will be leaving for Ethiopia in the morning to meet his daughter.
Paul's band played and entertained us all night long! They did a great job with my favorite oldies.
These two lovely ladies are both going to be mommies in the next year!
Mr. and Mrs. Hunter dance the night away.
Thanks for the memories, Alissa and Nathan. It was a great wedding!

2 comments:

Kim said...

What great memories! It was a fabulous wedding and I know I had a great time!!!

madj said...

It seems like more than only 1 year. congrats "kids"! Many more!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails