Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Star of the Day

Presenting, the star of the day.......... Tizita!!!!! Being the star in our classroom is very special. Not only do you get to wear this big yellow star while the kids sing to you, but you get to share something with us! Tizita brought Dog along to share. She actually told us that she made Dog at Build a Bear with her Grandpa. She talked more during sharing time than some of my older children do. I was one proud grandma. Anyway when you are the star you also get to be the line leader for the day and bring the snack. She was as close to a perfect star as you can get!
Here is Tizita with her friend, Carlee. They both just love creating projects. Here they are showing us their cutting and gluing skills which are pretty close to perfection for not even three year olds yet.
And here she is showing off one of her projects.
After Preschool, Tizita took some time to style my hair. I don't know why I pay my stylist so much money when Tizita could obviously do the job for me! It was another wonderful day in Preschool and during the time we spent together afterwards. Wednesday is easily becoming my favorite day of the week.

2 comments:

madj said...

I see you FINSLLY removed that fat old man from your blog intro picture! I like how the star remained around her face without her having to hold it.

Kim said...

She makes a cute looking star!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails