Monday, October 19, 2009

Who let this crazy teacher out of the house?

These are the shoes that I wore out of the house to school today and it wasn't crazy shoe day or anything like that! It is dark in my closet and I just thought that I had grabbed two black shoes, but alas, during Jesus circle, I looked down and saw my mistake.
Luckily, no children noticed and if they did, they did not say anything, bless their little hearts!
The day got better from there on!
And when I showed Alissa this photo she wanted to know if I was wearing a spandex navy jumpsuit. No, I was wearing navy pants and just pulled them up to show off my shoe selection!

6 comments:

Courtney and Paul said...

Oh my...

Kim said...

I wonder if any of the kids noticed. Hmm....

madj said...

BTW, this isn't the first time she's accomplished this feet (pun intended).

Courtney and Paul said...

This would have been good for "not me Monday". when we showed the picture to Tiz, she said, she has one brown shoe and one white shoe. Guess she noticed the difference, just couldn't place the colors - ha!

Your Pal, M said...

WOOOOOW... Nope, sorry still not surprised. I tried...

Verna said...

Julie and I laughed when we saw this, I simply had to let her see, she did the same thing a number of years ago, but her's were black and blue ones.

Since I wear tennis shoes, I have not pulled a stunt like that, but probably have worn colors in the past that really shouldn't be worn together. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails