Sunday, February 27, 2011

Birthdays, Forts, Concoctions, Beer, and other tidbits

First of all, I want to wish a very Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter, Courtney who will be 33 years old tomorrow and to my wonderful Son in Law Paul who turned 38 on Feb. 25. We just had a fantastic weekend celebrating their birthdays with them. It all began on Friday with a taco dinner followed by a night out with Alissa, Nathan, Courtney, Paul, Kev, Vikki, me, and John. We had a few beers and many laughs at Bismark's. If you're not nervous, you are not living, we decided that was our new motto and we will have it put on shirts for Christmas. We stayed out until 1:30! What a night. Before we went out on Friday there was some dress up time. Here the girls are modeling some swimsuit tops and winter hats. Lots of laughs happening here.
On Saturday we had a Tizita filled day. John and I took her outside for a nice long adventure down at the park. When we returned Courtney had constructed the coolest fort ever according to Tizita and we all spent time in the fort with Tizita.

There was lots of mixing ingredients going on, too.
Tizita took this picture of Gigi and me as she was leaving.

So, I just want to wish Courtney a very Happy Birthday tomorrow. I know she will enjoy her breakfast in bed prepared by Paul and Tizita!
I wrote some nice posts on her two previous birthdays so if you want to read up on details of her birth, just check out those previous posts.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails