Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Courtney!

Here is a picture of me and my sweet firstborn, Courtney Lynn. This was taken 33 years ago today right after she entered the world at 12:15 A.M. at Lakeland Hospital in Elkhorn, Wisconsin.And here she is at 3 months old.
And this is Courtney with our long lost Elkhorn friends, Patti and Tom Kovach. They live in Elyria, Ohio now as far as I know, but we have not been in touch for years. If anybody out there recognizes these two let me know. I do have a reader from Elyria and I was hoping it might be Patti!



I am going to try and scan a few more pictures, but I know my luck will run out soon, so enjoy what I was able to get up here.
Be sure and read my previous post about how we celebrated the birthdays!




























No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails