Thursday, June 2, 2011

Another Preschool year comes to a close

Another year of preschool is over, another spring sing is successfully completed, and I am going to miss this group of sweet Preschoolers so much. Yes, there will be many more Preschoolers filling my classroom next fall, but I will never again have this combination of Preschoolers. As I say each year, this is a bittersweet time of the year. After two years of having my sweet Tizita in my class, she is moving on to 4K in Oshkosh so I will be moving on without her. I will miss her so much. It was such a joy to see her at least once a week and watch her learn, grow, and have fun with her little friends. What a blessing! How many grandmas actually are able to teach their little one? So, thanks for the memories, Tizita. My class will not be the same without you.

Here is my class of 36 walking in to the gym for their spring sing. I love the way they are waving to their parents as they spotted them for the first time in a crowded gym.

And here is where I feel like a celebrity with my gifts of flowers among other goodies. I know that most of these little ones will never remember me or their years in my class, but I will never forget them. I want to take a minute to thank God for these precious little ones that He has entrusted to my care.

Now on to summer and St. George!







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails