Saturday, June 4, 2011

Moving on up to a deluxe classroom...

I borrowed my title from an old TV show called "The Jeffersons." It just came to mind because on Thursday I packed up my little Preschool room and got everything ready to move up to the Kindergarten room. It is a huge deluxe room with windows. I will miss my little room, it is filled with memories, but I am so looking forward to a room where the children can spread out and play without knocking into one another. I cannot wait to post pictures of the new room, but I will have to wait until that teacher has moved out. In the meantime, I am a teacher without a room. The babies and toddlers from the day care will be using my room.


Here is my empty closet. It was so stuffed full of things, I never realized how big is really is!


And here is where all my stuff is being stored until it can be moved into the new room.








I will keep you posted on the move. So, stay tuned...



























1 comment:

Verna said...

Isn't it amazing how much stuff we can squeeze into a small space? Looking forward to seeing your new room.

Have a great week end!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails