Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Guess who came to preschool today?

Today was Soliana's first day in my Preschool.
I am so happy to have had Tizita in my class for two years and now I will have Soliana in my class, too.
I don't think there are too many grandmas who can claim to have been their grandchild's first teacher.
I am both excited and honored.
I hope we make many memories together.
 Here she is in our Jesus circle.
 Being a good listener during story time.

 A serious bean counter
 Taking care of babies
 Soli loves her glue just as much as her sister always did.
 All lined up for the bathroom break.

 Dancing
I think the day was a big success!
I think Wednesdays are going to be a great day in Preschool this year.
And here is Tizita when she first came to Preschool.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails