Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Lost in a Corn Maze at Waldvogel's

On the first Saturday in October, John and I will be taking the girls to Waldvogel's Pumpkin Patch near Beaver Dam.
We visited Waldvogel's for the first time last year.  Courtney and the girls came out and met John and I at the pumpkin patch.
We all had a fun time.
Well, most of it was fun, but getting lost in the corn maze was not so much fun.
We weren't actually lost, but it sure did take us a long time to get out of that maze.
This year I am trying to outsmart the maze.
I copied the map of the maze so I can study it.
That is it in the above photo.
Now I am not quite sure how that is going to help me once I am in the maze itself, because as I recall one cornstalk looks like just every other cornstalk.
It does look like one could just walk around the outside edge in a big square and make it out, but what fun would that be?
I just know we will get all turned around near that pig head!
I will have my cell phone.
Not sure who I am going to call, but there must be someone who can help.
No one has ever remained lost in a corn maze as far as I know.
 
my hope is that the corn maze pictured below will be an option.
If it is, I am going to wander through that one this year!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails