Friday, September 20, 2013

House sold!

Before you get all excited and think, "Wow, I didn't even realize her house was on the market," let me explain.
The big city wide rummage sale is tomorrow.
Yep, the day I love to hate is almost upon us and I made an early sale.
Early sales are probably against all rummage rules, but I don't look cold hard cash in the face and turn it down.
My neighbor who has pulled me into this rummage madness, listed our sale on Craig's list and a lady was interested in my Little Tykes playhouse.
Yes, it is the same one that I purchased just last summer.
Just didn't get much use, too small for the girls, and took up valuable patio space, so its time was up.
I am hoping I found it a nice new family.
I texted back and forth a few times with the lady (at least, I am hoping she is a lady, you know the stories you hear about Craig's List gone wrong) and she is coming out this AM to pick it up.
Sale final!
Now let's hope the rest of my sale goes as well as this first item.
At least I have enough to pay for the ad now.
Plans for today, did I mention I have a day off of school due to teacher work day?
Well, you can find me in the garage setting up a rummage and probably pulling my hair out in the process.
You may also hear mutterings about, "Why am I doing this?"
I will keep you posted on how it all goes.
And if you are in the area, please stop over.
I have lots of cheap stuff that has to go.

Update!!!
The house lady came and we struggled together to get the house into her van.  Finally had to remove the roof and then it fit.
Got my money.
Transaction went well.
She was indeed who she portrayed herself to be on Craig's List.
I have been out in the garage working for four hours straight.
I am taking a small break now and plan on going back in later.
It is starting to come together and should be ready for the sale tomorrow.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails