Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A walk with Courtney and Tizita

Courtney, Tizita, and I took a nice long walk on Monday morning before the Van Aukens headed back up to Oshkosh. It was very humid out and Courtney and I were both sweating by the time we got home. We headed up some side streets to Fanny Lewis Park, then on to Lincoln Park, and finally to Jimmy John's to buy tuna subs for lunch. Courtney claims she has never been on some of these side streets, but I am sure she was on them when she was growing up, but who knows. When we got to Fanny Lewis park we were welcomed by many, many baby ducks. They enjoyed our cheerios again.

This is the fountain at the park which Tizita enjoy playing in.


I remember last summer when I was just waiting to be able to take my yet unamed and unknown grandchild to feed the ducks and now we get to do that together! What a blessing!


1 comment:

madj said...

It looks like Tizu enjoyed the Cheerios, too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails