Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Water Balloons





Mallory helped me fill about 200 water balloons today that I will be using at St. John's Day Care tomorrow. What started out as just a tedious job turned into a fun activity for Mal and I. We used the handy double spout for the hose that has a button so we can turn it on and off after each filling. It made our job very easy, Thanks John for that handy nozzle! We never had to leave the comfort of our lawnchairs while doing the balloon filling. After filling the balloons we felt it was only our due reward to use the balloons for some fun of our own. As usual, Mal and I just made up a golf type game and had contests with some of the balloons. I know the balloons will work well tomorrow and the kids will have loads of fun.
Thanks, Mal for all the help and the good laughs, too.
We leave on Friday for St. George Island, Florida. This will be my last post from here. I will post from the Island. Mallory and my mom are joining John and I for the road trip down there so it will be another fun drive. Watch for posts from sunny SGI!

4 comments:

Verna said...

Oh What fun!!!!!

madj said...

Guess who had to carry those water balloons into her classroom?

Sherri said...

Thank you for that by the way, John

Kim said...

Have fun with the water balloons today!!! Maybe John should have gotten to throw a few for all of his hard work ;o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails