Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Tiziversary!

Yesterday we rememberde the tragedies of 9/11, but today, in contrast, I am here to post about a wonderful memory!
Today John and I celebrate the day, two years ago, when we met our sweet granddaughter, Tizita Desta for the first time. We met her as she walked off a plane from Ethiopia with her mama and papa.
Our journey as grandparents may have started in a more unusual way than most, but from that moment on it has been just like all grandparents. We love spending time with our precious little Tiz and we sit back in amazement at how much she has learned and grown in these two years.
So, today, we will sit back and bask in beautiful memories.
Happy Tiziversary Tizita Desta!
Thank you God, for bringing he into our lives in your perfect time and way.


On a sidenote, I was enjoying the link I had at the bottom of my posts which took you to relating posts, but I lost it and can't get it back so I am recommending that you go to the sidebar and read the posts from Sept. 2008 and Sept. 2009 to learn about our first meeting and our last year's celebration. Enjoy.

Now I see the links are back, but they are not the ones I listed above, oh well...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails