Thursday, September 9, 2010

She's back!

My Tizita is back in my class and I could not be happier. She walked in this morning with her big smile, gave me a big hug, said "I love you, Grandma" and "Where is Grandpa?" Then she proceeded to do her thing without missing a beat.
She cut
She had fun with her bff Carlee
She enjoyed snack
She brought these cute Panda cookies for snack
She showed us her Panda and Panda hat
She was the Star of the Day
She cleaned
She smiled

She danced

And all the while, I smiled and took it all in!
Such a blessing for a grandma to be able to be her granddaughter's teacher!








2 comments:

Kim said...

;o) Looks like Tiz didn't miss a beat on her first day back. I like the related blog posts below each new one. I went back and read the one where you met Tiz for the first time at the airport. It's amazing to see how much she has grown.

madj said...

I missed Tiz, too. I'm glad she asked about me. Maybe I should quit my job to spend Thursday PM's with her.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails