Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Two Days in and all is well


My first two days of Preschool 2010 are completed. They have gone down in the history books never to be visited again. They were better than I could have hoped. I am so thankful to have two classes, AM and PM, this year. After my class of 27 last year, the change needed to happen mostly for my sanity. I have between 12 and 15 in the AM class and 11 and 14 in the PM class. Those numbers are just perfect for me and my style of teaching.
I had four criers in the AM yesterday, but today just one little boy cried and he was smiling and playing by the tme mom left the building. I much prefer the children who cry and fit, but get over it quickly rather than those who whimper and whine all morning long. I was a crier in Kindergarten, so I should have a soft spot for the sad ones, but I really don't. Get over it and move on!
The above picture is Cooper with his show and tell item. Yep, he brought his toilet seat! He is in the process of potty training and was very proud to show us his special seat.
It is these things alone that make this job so much fun!
Thursday (tomorrow) is Tizita day so I am looking forward to that. She is the star which means she can bring a show and tell. Wonder if she will bring in a toilet of some sort?

1 comment:

Verna said...

Found it...had trouble finding the comment button...

I don't think it will be a toilet seat that she brings, but whatever it is I am sure it will be interesting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails