Friday, September 17, 2010

Rummage 0 Rama at 906 Highland

Way back last May when John was in the midst of his lay off life, we decided to join in on the city wide rummage sales. Since John wasn't working he was free to run the sale while I worked. I think he secretly enjoyed being the saleman. It may have had something to do with the car salesman half day class he took. I think he picked up some tips there. Anyway I told my neighbor that we would do the fall sale again so we could advertise together. I guess I just figured that John would still be around to work the sale, but he went and got a job on me so I needed someone to work my rummage. Courtney kindly volunteered her services and the sale went off without a hitch today. We still have a day to go tomorrow, but since it is Saturday we have lots of help around here. Tiz was my little helper and she did a great job. The only thing is she wanted to give the people money when they came.
Courtney had her cute hat on display again.

Here are just some of our tables of merchandise. Good to remember, "One man's trash is another man's treasure."

And one more picture of my little assistant on her matress with her stuffed animal buddies.
Looking forward to celebrating our second Tiziversary tomorrow and Sunday.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails