Monday, September 6, 2010

School starts!

Tomorrow is my first of school for is school year. I am a bit anxious today as I usually am the day before school starts. Always have been that way from little on. I keep going over my day's plans in my mind knowing full well that the best laid plans will not be able to be followed tomorrow. There will be criers, I am predicting at least three from the behavior at registration and that is expected. I am fine with criers as long as their parents make a quick exit and leave the comforting up to me and my aid.
I am hopeful for a fun, exciting day for both me and the kids that leave all of us wanting to come back for more!
Check out tomorrow for details.

1 comment:

madj said...

Good luck! You, as always, will be fine and the kids, as usual, will love you, as do I.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails