Friday, December 17, 2010

And the Party continues...

This will be my last installment of Tizita's fourth birthday party here at our house. Here she is one more time with a peice of her yummy Candyland cake. I bought her the cupcake dress especially for her birthday. She sure wears it well! I ordered Candyland party supplies from an online party store. Here we are sporting the hats. Tiz is enjoying her root beer from Lis and Cheddah.
We also celebrated Mallory's 18th birthday. Here are the two birthday girls.

We gave Tiz a pink Disney boombox with microphone. She certainly had a lot of fun singing for all us once she got over her initial stage fright.
Tizita hung up her tights on Saturday night and Santa made a stop and filled her tights with some goodies. She was so excited and it helped me remember that magic that only Santa brings to a little one.
Here she is dressed in her new dress, also from me and Grandpa ready to go sing in church with her preschool class.
Due to the blizzardy conditions, I was worried about how many of my 37 students would show up for our Christmas singing. I knew Tiz would be there, but wasn't sure about anyone else. To my pleasant surprise 22 children weathered the storm and sang beautifully.

It was the perfect way to end the birthday weekend!
And here is one proud grandma and her little four year old. (Well, almost, technically not four until the 19th)










1 comment:

Verna said...

Looks like she had a very good birthday celebration this year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails