Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

I am sitting here in the quiet of the living room with just the Christmas tree lights on. I have been up since 5:30 getting an egg dish ready and relaxing on the computer. Tiz is sleeping in with Grandpa and everyone else is still asleep, too. As soon as Tiz wakes up she will see that Santa came last night and there are many presents under our tree for her. I cannot wait, but yet I am enjoying this last few minutes before the paper starts flying.

It has been an awesome Christmas. I will update with many pictures later so I can remember the special moments. In the meantime, Merry Christmas wherever you are!

1 comment:

madj said...

The breakfast was good and I enjoyed the extra pillow time. It was another spetacular Christmas. thank you for that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails